Is Smile Makeover Treatment Completed in One Appointment?
A smile makeover can be a great way to transform aesthetic flaws or imperfections into the look you have always wanted. As a cosmetic dentistry expert, Dr. Michaela Tozzi is thrilled to offer custom smile makeover treatment plans to rejuvenate the appearance of the teeth that show when you smile. The results of a smile makeover at Michaela Tozzi, DMD can go beyond cosmetic enhancement, however. This treatment process can also have positive benefits on your confidence and self-esteem and may even improve oral health and function in some cases. If you are interested in enhancing the appearance of your grin, we welcome you to learn what to expect during a smile makeover with Dr. Tozzi in Las Vegas, NV.
Am I a candidate for a smile makeover?
Do you find yourself covering your mouth when you laugh or smile without showing your teeth? If so, you may be a great candidate for a smile makeover. Las Vegas patients who have one or more of the following concerns often turn to Dr. Tozzi for dental makeover solutions:
- Tooth stain or discoloration
- Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Crooked or crowded teeth
- Short or misshapen teeth
- Severely damaged or missing teeth
- Uneven teeth or biting edges
How is smile rejuvenation performed?
During your consultation, Dr. Tozzi will talk with you about your oral health concerns and the goals you have for your smile. She will then explain the treatment options best suited for what you would like to achieve and curate a personalized smile makeover treatment plan. At Michaela Tozzi, DMD, we utilize the latest in advanced dental technologies to deliver customized, natural-looking smile rejuvenation results. Dr. Tozzi also creates dental restorations using the highest quality materials so that she may provide a seamless, natural-looking result for your smile.
What smile makeover procedures might be right for me?
A smile makeover treatment plan may include a single type of cosmetic or restorative dental procedure or a collection of services, depending on the enhancements you desire. Dr. Tozzi is proud to offer a comprehensive list of smile makeover procedures at her state-of-the-art dental practice.
- Porcelain veneers are custom-crafted restorations that fit over the front surfaces of the teeth to conceal stains, chips, cracks, small gaps, and other smile concerns.
- Dental bonding and contouring uses tooth-colored composite material to enhance the shape of teeth that are chipped, unevenly spaced, or discolored.
- Teeth whitening can lighten the color of stained, dull, or yellow teeth for a more radiant smile.
- Dental restorations, such as composite fillings, dental crowns, inlays, and onlays, are made of premium materials and may be used to restore damaged teeth.
- ClearCorrect is a discreet aligner system that straightens crooked teeth and addresses other orthodontic concerns.
- Dental implants replace nonrestorable or missing teeth by fusing with the jawbone in much the same way as a natural tooth root.
How long does a smile makeover take?
Every patient’s smile goals and oral health needs are unique. While Dr. Tozzi will work quickly to complete your care and help you enjoy a lasting, brilliant smile, the time it takes to complete your smile makeover will depend upon your personalized treatment plan. A smile makeover can take anywhere from one to several visits, which may span the course of a couple of weeks or several months. While teeth whitening and dental bonding can generally be accomplished in one appointment, dental veneers or crowns usually take two or more visits to place.
Discover your options for a smile makeover in Las Vegas, NV
A dental makeover at Michaela Tozzi, DMD can bring exciting changes to your appearance and help you feel more confident than ever in your oral health and smile. To learn more about the smile makeover treatment options that can help transform your grin, please schedule an in-person or virtual consultation with Dr. Michaela Tozzi in Las Vegas, NV.